Monday, December 21, 2015

I Have a Chronic Illness, So Why Are the Fashion Lines Trying to Make Me Wear Hideous Clothes

At work I'm known as the fashionista. I mean how hard is it to out dress people in their 60's and 70's or people that just pick a lumpy dress from some tragic dressbarn two for one sale. Anyway...My favorite store is Zara. I love the simplicity, the clean lines and plus they knockoff designers like Marc Jacobs, Emilio Pucci, etc...but this Fall 2015, I think the designers have been possessed by Satan and have decided that it's cool to look like Annie Hall/ Kim Davis reject from the 5th dimension.

Zara

Image 1 of TUBE SKIRT from Zara
PRINTED TOPCROPPED FLOWING TROUSERSLOOSE-FIT TROUSERS


Tacky prints that look like bacteria has been incubating in a petrie dish for months. Look at the models, they look embarrassed to be wearing that nonsense.

WIDE LEG TROUSERSCROPPED TROUSERS
WIDE LEG TROUSERSSTRIPED TROUSERS

Uh oh, here comes the hammer. It's a return to the big pants of the 90's except this crap wan't cute then and it's not cute now. I uinderstand that these models are probable anorexic and these pants probably fit different on us normal sized people, but come on...this is ridiculous. The only place I would possibly wear this to is a clueless reunion or a pearl jam concert.

Image 1 of CROPPED TROUSERS from Zara CULOTTES
CROPPED STUDIO TROUSERSCROPPED TROUSERS

Culottes? This is the 7th circle of hell. Even on these models this isn't flattering.


Express


blue high waisted midi pencil skirtaztec print kimono

That stupid button down skirt, bell sleeves and now we bringing poncho's back? Ponchos...I miss the peplum top right about now. This is really really ugly and not in a it's so ugly it's fashionable way. It's just tacky.

Topshop

TALL Tie Front Stripe TopTie Front TopPETITE Tie Front TopFloral Tie Front Tank TopForest Floral Print Tie-Up Tunic DressFruity Floral Print Lattice Romper

I can't even keep a straight face here. All I see is bad tittage and shame.


Bright Floral Print Top and Wide Leg PantsPETITE Chevron Stripe Top and FlaresSleeveless Striped Drape Blouse and Wide Leg Trousers
Floral Print Ruffle Blouse and Midi SkirtHawaii Shirt and Shorts by Boutique

Proof that Jesus died in vain...these prints just prompt the gag reflex and the fact that the charge money is just an insult. These are just seizure inducing prints. Look at the models faces...they are in on the joke!

Photo 1 of NIRVANA Chunky Sandals


It's the attack of the hideous shoe club!

Nasty Gal




I hate how they turned denim into this hodge podge mess that looks a hot mess. They made supermodels into holiday heart and it's not cool. That long skirt on the left is basically just a skirt that a pentecostal christian abandoned at the thrift store and was unbuttoned up to the vajajay with a tank top rolled up. And this "pirate chic" look isn't cool or cute. This makes me want to deny same sex marriage licenses for my own personal reasons...

Jeffrey Campbell Romford Suede Boot - Shoes | Heels | Jeffrey Campbell


Funny how the fashion industry gives us shit and calls it sugar. Happy Fall!

2 comments:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from neuralgia, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered neuralgia and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony of so many people who was cured from neuralgia. and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to neuralgia. I never imagined neuralgia has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.neuralgia has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony .

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS
    I was diagnosed of neuralgia in 2011, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor , who prepare herbal medicine to cure different kind of diseases including neuralgia , when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he sent me the neuralgia herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed by Dr Williams i was totally cured from this disease within 1 months of usage. any body with similar problem can Contact this great herbal doctor via his email drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product,and thanks to you admin for such an informative blog.

    ReplyDelete